- 12 loin or rib lamb chops
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp light brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
To make the chutney, combine mango, kiwi, onions, jalepeno, lime juice, lime and sugar. Stir gently and set aside while grilling the lamb chops, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Let chutney come to room temperature before serving.
Generously season the lamb chops with black pepper. Cook lamb chops over medium-hot grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Season lamb chops with more pepper just before serving. Pass the chutney on the side.