Roasted Rack of Lamb
This Lamb Recipe is Perfect with:
- 1 rack of lamb
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Pat lamb dry and sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in skillet. Add lamb to hot skillet, and brown on both sides.
Stir together garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil. Coat the meaty part of the rack, by pressing this mixture onto lamb.
Place lamb into oven and roast for 15 minutes. Cover with foil, and roast about 10 minutes more (check with a digital thermometer until internal temperature reaches your desired doneness. Remove from the oven and let the lamb rest, while covered for an additional 10 minutes.